Position: Customer Service Representative
- Receiving potential customer, visitors of our customer to the office in a courteous and efficient manner
- Act as assistance of our customer’s company, such as handling incoming telephone calls, mails, visitors and other secretarial support
- Maintaining a positive relationship with existing clients by providing quality service to customer
- Products & services presentation to customer
- Handling general inquiries from customers
- Diploma or above
- Experience in hospitality field would be an advantage
- Fluent in both spoken and writing English, good command in Mandarin
- Enthusiastic, responsible, self disciplined
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- 5-days working
- Stable working hour, work overtime is not required
- Bank holidays
- 13 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
There are currently no openings in Shanghai
We currently do not have other openings available.
If you see job openings other than the above, please verify with us before interview or accepting the job.
All of our job postings will ONLY ask you to contact a @jumpstartoffices.com email address.
Please note we do not offer part-time jobs.